EVERY DAY PEOPLE ARE INJURED IN FLORIDA CAR ACCIDENTS, MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS, TRUCK ACCIDENTS, AND BICYCLE ACCIDENTS. UNLIKE FLORIDA DRIVERS, PEDESTRIANS INVOLVED IN ACCIDENTS DON'T HAVE A METAL CAGE TO PROTECT THEM
Pedestrians hit by cars die or sustain very serious injuries such as a Florida spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, burn injury, head trauma, loss of limbs/amputation, paraplegia, quadriplegia, nerve damage, or facial paralysis and even death. Most serious pedestrian accidents cause injuries and monetary losses that could last a lifetime
A pedestrian who suffers a serious injury from a vehicle accident may not be able to work at all after the accident, or may need to radically change an established career. In addition to causing catastrophic changes in the lives of victims and their families, these injuries could require years of medical treatments, surgeries and therapy.
A pedestrian hit by the careless driver of a car, truck or other motor vehicle may have a legal claim against that driver, the owner of the vehicle and his or her insurance company. If you have been injured by a vehicle as a pedestrian, contact an experienced South Florida Serious Injury Attorney. It is important to act quickly to protect your rights and preserve any claim you may have as a result of your accident.
All personal injury attorneys offer a free consultation and so does our firm, but we also offer you free information that you can study in your own home. If you’re interested in any of the free information on our website just call our toll free line 800-363-8182, leave your name, address and email address and we will send you a FREE PACKAGE OF GOOD INFORMATION that will help you decide if you actually need an attorney. Some cases you may be able to handle yourself; however, if you do want to speak with a pedestrian injury attorney at the South Florida Personal Injury Center, you will be provided with a free consultation and will not be charged any fees unless money is recovered. If you have endured the loss of a loved one or pain and suffering due to serious injuries, rehabilitation, physical therapy, counseling, lost wages, loss of services, replacement services, medical bills, and/or hospital bills, you may be eligible to receive compensation. You need an attorney who will work hard for you, making sure you receive the highest possible settlement for your case.
FREQUENT QUESTIONS FOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS:
- I have no vehicle, how will I get to work?
- Can I choose my own repair shop?
- If the accident was my fault, can I still recover compensation?
- How much is my case worth?
- What if the other driver has no insurance?
- My car has been totaled, who is going to pay for it?
- How soon do I have to bring my claim to the other driver?
- How long do I have to file a claim?
- How long does it take to settle a claim?
- Who pays for my rental car?
- What is PIP?
- What is BI?
- What is UM (Uninsured Motorist)?
- I was involved in a car accident and my injuries are minor do I really need a lawyer?
- I was just in an accident should I go to the doctors?
- Do I have to go to Court?
- The insurance adjuster came to my home and offered me a check. What should I do? The adjuster was saying, why talk with a lawyer? I am here offering you money, once you speak with a lawyer you will have to pay one third of your settlement to the lawyer.
- What will be my lawyer’s fee?
- What will it take to win my personal injury case?
- Who is going to pay my medical bills?